Sunday, January 27, 2013

Is it January or April?



This is our pet. As long as Derreck keeps smearing peanut butter on the tree, this little guy isn't going anywhere. 



Yesterday, we went hiking on the Mount Falcon Trail. The weather was beautiful. We stopped in Morrison at the Holiday Bar on our way home. Our goal this spring (or Winter if the weather is going stay like this) is to try out a new trail and a new bar every weekend. We've passed some pretty interesting roadside saloons/taverns. It's fun to stop in and chat with the locals. 


Saturday night we went down to Belmar and watched people ice skate. Some really intoxicated lady from Alaska entertained us for an hour. Derreck refused to go ice skating, but I'm going to try to get him to go again next weekend.


Derreck made salmon tacos this weekend. This recipe is definitely a keeper! 

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

For a good laugh, I need to tell you about my dream that I had last night. So there I was sitting at Mary Bob's with my mom, Cheryl, and Sam, I know this is hard to imagine! =) But all of a sudden, in walked Shaq with Frank Stukel. They sat at the bar and ordered a burger and a beer. Then we played pool in the back room. Crazy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment