I made a batch of banana bread last weekend. This is what happens when you are impatient and don't let it cool. Presentation was not the key here! It still tasted good..

This is how Derreck and I spent our New Year's Eve. Dang Influenza! First New Year's Day without a hangover in a long time. Can't say I was too disappointed!
And Thanks to Charlie Johnson, Derreck and I went to another Broncos game. We watched them beat the Chiefs. Looking forward to next weekend, Broncos play at 3 and Packers play at 7.
We've been pretty lame the last couple weeks. And today isn't getting any better. I'm spending my last day of Christmas break cleaning and jamming to 90's music on Pandora. Add a cup of coffee to the Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, Eagle Eye Cherry, Shania Twain, and Garth Brooks and you've got a crazy cleaning lady.
I'm really looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. A three-week break is nice, but too long.
Next weekend is a busy one! We are going to the Casey Donahew concert on Friday night, the Broncos and Packers play on Saturday, and I think we are going to fit in some house hunting on Sunday.
Go Notre Dame! I don't really have a favorite college team, but for my uncle Jack's sake I'm cheering for the Fighting Irish! Sorry Brother!


No comments:
Post a Comment