Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baby Addyson is finally here!

Over the past few weeks, memories keep popping out of nowhere! The smallest event will spark a crazy connection to my past. And in a good way. 

So why am I telling you this?? Because I keep thinking about all the crazy things that Sam Sperl and I would do growing up. It was us against our brothers, and we made a pretty good team! I could seriously write you a book, but I will save that for another time. But from all those memories, I honestly can't remember any of them involving a doll or a baby, and now she's a mommy! However, Sam and Caleb will be great parents, and I know they will make a great team raising this adorable little girl.

Sam, one of my dearest friends, gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby girl. Addyson Lynn Dufrane finally decided to make her appearance in this world, well not by choice, but by c-section. Since she was due on January 3rd, I was convinced she was never going to come! I cannot wait to meet her! Congratulations Sam and Caleb! 

(Photo courtesy of Erica Sperl)

1 comment:

  1. This is so great. My child is a star already. Thanks for letting her be a part of your blog! We for sure had some crazy memories growing up and most of the things I just think omg I hope my daughter doesn't do that. :) I love you so much! Can't wait for you and Derreck to meet her! Ill keep sending you pictures here and there so you can watch her grow :) love you!

    ReplyDelete