Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bye Bye Macbook..

My weekend was completely ruined last night when I spilled on my computer. I know this sounds like a minor issue, but I've been spending hours, seriously hours, on my computer lately getting things ready for the wedding. Our reception guest list, engagement pictures, letters that I have been writing, reception invitations that were supposed to be printed next week, resort documents, my resume/cover letters, and all my pictures are GONE. Not to mention our wedding video that I've been working on since June. I just want to scream! Yes, I know I should have backed all this stuff up, but it's just something that I looked over the last couple months. I hate being this materialistic, but if my house was burning down that is the first thing I would grab. AHHHHHHH!

Now the Packers better win tonight or I'm in for a long week ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment