Tuesday, May 7, 2013

RIP Old Blue

Well when it rains, it pours..er, something like that. 

My weekend was just getting started when I got t-boned at an intersection coming home from tutoring on Friday afternoon. Some guy ran a red light. I did see him, just not in time to get completely out of the way. However, I'm glad I stepped on it and he struck the back end of my car. Luckily I wasn't hurt, but I'm still upset about the situation. And now is not the time for me to have to buy a car. School is ending this month and I still don't have a job for next year. The search continues..for a car and a job..

This cheered me up! I found this deck of cards in the glove box while I was cleaning out my car..They have most definitely been in there since their wedding. 

Although I was sore on Saturday, we still ventured out to the beer festival in the afternoon. We had already bought tickets on Groupon, and figured it would be a good way to forget about the wreck. I don't know if I enjoyed the beer or the people watching more, but all in all, it was a good time. My favorite beer was the Apricot Orchard. Think Summer Shandy with Apricot instead of Lemon. Delish!


Tarell and Mike Braun are coming out this weekend to help put in windows. I'm looking forward to it. I never knew the day would come in my life when I would be this excited for new windows. 

It's Teacher's Appreciation Week. If I make it through the week without gaining 20 lbs, I will be surprised! 

Hope everyone is having a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment