Friday, March 22, 2013

S is for Spring Break and South Dakota

Boy does that title make me feel like a teacher.

I'm so excited as I'm sitting here enjoying my cup of coffee that I had to update our blog. 
Here's why: 


1. Today is Friday and we have an early dismissal.
2. The VanJuran's fly in tonight. We are going to have so much fun this weekend. 
3. Spring Break. In Colorado, we get a week off for spring break. WooHoo! Much needed for me and the kids! They are starting to do crazy things.
4. We will be homeowners in 9 days! 

We don't have any concrete plans for the weekend yet. However, I'm sure it will consist of a little retail therapy for Val and I and a little March Madness for the Tyler and Derreck. The SD State women also play in Boulder on Saturday so we might venture up there.  

I'm a little bummed about the weather. Of course it would be the coldest day of the year while they were here. It was 50-60 degrees in January and now 20 degrees at the end of March. 
Have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment