Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Day, Another Dollar.

There's not much to report this week. I picked up another tutoring gig which I'm looking forward to starting this week. 

On Monday, Derreck and I went out for supper for Denver's Restaurant Week. Restaurant Week is where the best restaurants in Denver offer selected menus for $52.80/couple. 5280 is a mile high (Denver's altitude).  It's very popular and you have to make reservations weeks in advance. There are 100's of places to choose from, so Derreck and I both picked out a place to eat. 

I chose The Melting Pot in Littleton. It's a fondue restaurant and was really good. We had cheese fondue for an appetizer, and chocolate fondue for dessert. They also brought shrimp, chicken, and steak to our table, and we had to cook it in the pot right at our table. It was a fun experience. 

Derreck chose Texas de Brazil, which is a Brazillian grill and steakhouse. We are headed there next weekend. 


We had our house inspection yesterday. Other than some plumbing issues, there was nothing major that needs to be fixed. It definitely needs some TLC, but we will just have to do one project at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment