I've traveled from Denver to Gregory, SD to Sioux Falls, back to Gregory (all by myself!) to Pierre, then to Omaha to Chicago to Washington DC to Cancun, then back to Houston to Omaha..and finally back to Denver. All in 10 days.
But I can honestly say it has been the best few weeks of my life. I spent time with the people who matter the most. I went out a couple nights in Gregory and Burke with some dear friends, spent a day with each of my favorite little, or not so little kids--Andre and the Juracek Clan, celebrated Thanksgiving with my Grandma Mary, and got married in Mexico with the greatest group of people.
To say that we had a blast in Mexico is an understatement. I have never laughed nor cried so much in my entire life. It was seriously the best week of my life. The memories will last a lifetime. I can try to sum it up for you, but it won't be funny unless you were there. Wilson, the piano, the broken table, endless shots of tequila (te-KILL-ya), 3-man, Spider-man, Precious the turtle(s), eating salt shakers, the Jaguar, the Packer Poncho, swimming in the fountains, the catamaran, etc.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best husband, the best family including in-laws, and the best friends. I cannot wait for our reception in two weeks. Mexico was awesome and intimate, but I'm looking forward to sharing our special time with the rest of our family and friends who couldn't make the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment