Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 16 and 17

So I had 8 hours to think yesterday as I made the drive from Denver to Gregory. I don't know if it's the wedding coming up or what, but I could not stop thinking how truly blessed Derreck and I are. The most random songs made me cry, and they were tears of happiness and love as I was reminiscing great times with family and friends.  

Day 16: I am thankful for my co-workers. They all gave me hugs and nice messages as I left work yesterday. It seems like I've worked with them for years. They are very supportive and so much fun!

Day 17: I am thankful for good health. Sometimes this gets taken for granted. Cancer and heart issues have taken some very important people from my life, so today I'm thankful for good health not only for myself, but for my family and friends as well. 


Go Yotes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment