Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9: technology

Today I am thankful for technology. Technology has come a long way. I remember playing Brick Breaker on my mom's old Mac from the early 90's.  Not only can I Facetime with my Grandma about her new haircut, but I can deposit a check through picture message (not sure how safe this is but its pretty dang easy--and saves gas right?). I can also read 5 different blogs, check Facebook/email, keep an eye on the news, text a friend AND find the closest happy hour special..all at the SAME time! It's amazing AND makes my life so much easier!

I might be starting a quote of the day--just because I can't resist sharing Derreck's Daily Quotes...

"I absolutely like being with you. Please make make me a sandwich because you have no control over me."

This was all one sentence when he was talking but I don't know how to type it otherwise...hopefully you get the full effect. And I hope you find this as funny as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment