This married life is great! Here's why:
-We have not stayed up past 10 pm. Not a lie! (that is counting weekends)
-We've both had dreams of getting put in jail in Mexico (thank God this did not happen)
-I have come home from work 5 days in a row to 1. a clean kitchen, 2. Derreck getting the mail, 3. Derreck going grocery shopping, 4. a clean bathroom, and 5. the Scentsy burning
-I have woke up to a brewing pot of coffee
-Derreck talking about his wedding band..He went from not wearing it on Saturdays to now only wearing it on odd days (he makes me giggle)
And in 7 short days, I will be on my way home for our wedding reception and the holidays to see my favorite people in the entire world..(minus Kelsea who will be on her very well-deserved honeymoon!)
Life is SO good!
No comments:
Post a Comment