We celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We celebrated with my family and then were planning on spending a weekend in Estes Park until the weather interfered. But home is just as fun with Derreck around. His toast, "Cheers to a Broncos Superbowl." And that is why I love him!
Our best attempt at a Christmas photo.
Thanksgiving Dinner. Er, I mean lunch. I get made fun of at work for saying dinner when I'm referring to lunch.
Derek and Kate playing pool. Mom and Derek played at one table while Kate, Derreck and I played at the other.
Anniversary lunch at The Melting Pot. Yum!
Merry Christmas!
This was probably the highlight of our weekend. Grandma and Mom trying sushi for the first time! Hilarious! And they both liked it.
Look at this cute package I received in the mail. I get to be in Jeremy and Kellie's wedding! Woohoo! So excited to have a sister-in-law.
This weeks happenings in Mrs. Martin's Classroom:
We were singing Feliz Navidad as a class and a boy thought the words were "Release mommy's dog!" Priceless.
The kids got a new seating arrangement during Thanksgiving break. A boy was really confused and asked me how I cut the tables apart. I was really confused. He had a legit argument, but after a 5 minute discussion he finally understood that I just moved the name tags and didn't cut the tables apart and put them back together.
"______________, you need to put your coat on before you go outside."
"No, I don't. My fat will keep me warm."








No comments:
Post a Comment