I just cannot get caught up with life right now. I feel like I'm constantly drowning in Google Docs and emails. But things are great here in Littleton! And I'm so thankful to be doing what I love.
Since the last post, we have made a trip back to SD and have had visitors in Denver. Val and Tyler came out last weekend. The weather was amazing and I even got a little sunburn at the Broncos game.
And Jeremy and Kellie got engaged! Woohoo..I'm so excited and I cannot wait to have a sister-in-law. I'm so happy for them. They are getting married September 13th, 2014. One of my best friends gets married the following weekend. I am already stressed about next September, and am worried that I'm not going to be able to make it to both of them. Of course, we wouldn't have any weddings in June or July when we have all the time in the world. Such is life.
So much has happened this month! Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.
The class of 2007
Isn't he handsome?!
Kelsea and I
A few of my favorite people at Brandon and Karley's Reception. They had a destination wedding in Cabo last month. The pictures were beautiful and the reception was a blast. I'm glad that someone else agrees with me that a destination wedding is the best thing ever. Best wishes to her and Brandon!
Bailey and Scout were reunited again. I had such a great day hanging out with my brother and my mom. Lunch at Bubba's and pool at Mary Bob's makes for a good Saturday!
Red Rocks
Broncos game. It was so much fun!
This guy was brave. He was walking around Mile High in this Packers outfit. I don't really get it, but it was pretty hilarious!
Our seats from the upper level. It was the perfect day.
This is Bailey's favorite spot.
As far as our house projects go, we recently painted the basement navy blue. Derreck likes it because it is Broncos colors, and I like it because navy blue is my favorite color. So it's a win-win.
We also got a new furnace today which is pretty exciting. Our shingles also got delivered and the crew (Tarell, Dillon and Josey) will be out in two weeks to re-shingle our roof.
Here is a sneak peak of the paint job. I will take more pictures once we get some 'stuff' on the walls. Derreck hates 'stuff' =)








No comments:
Post a Comment