Where do I begin?
First, we drove back for one of my best friend's wedding in Okoboji, IA on June 22nd. It was such a beautiful day. It was perfect and so much fun. Autumn looked beautiful, and we had friends there from NY and Virginia as well as many from SD. I'm so happy for her and Nathan and wish them a lifetime of happiness!
Check out their video here! Scroll through to find Autumn + Nathan
After the wedding, Derreck flew back to CO and I spent a week in SD. First stop was in Pierre to see Grandma and pick out a puppy. Then back to Gregory for 5 days. I spent time with my mom and friends. Then of course, it was the Annual Memorial Golf Tournament. Again, it was such a great time. The weather was perfect and my brother golfed with me! Such a great way to remember and celebrate my father's life.
Then back to Colorado I go except with two extra passengers. I brought the Juracek boys back with me for a week of fun. The whole Witt clan will be out here for a wedding this weekend and are taking the boys back with them. They got picked up this morning, which is why I finally have time to update our blog. It was a fun week, but I'm worn out. We went to the zoo, the pool, Elitch Gardens, and a Rockies Game.

Haha, and here are the bridemaids at the wedding. I had to share this because if you know Autumn, it's pretty fitting.
The newest addition to our family. Puppy Martin will be making the big move from SD to Colorado in 2 weeks! And there's my brother and I at the golf course.

Here are the boys while watching fireworks, at the Rockies game and at Red Rocks.





No comments:
Post a Comment