Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer

I told Derreck I haven't updated our blog and wanted his opinion on what to write. This was his response "Just sittin' here watching basketball and eating kabobs b*tches." Haha! I think I will stick to updating. Mainly because he thinks it's stupid..

Here is a recap of my weekend: 
Baby Leo is such a sweetie. Joni left me with him for an hour and I can't believe that he didn't cry the whole time. He's so adorable. And I woke up on Friday morning to Andre rubbing my cheek, "Wake up sleepy head!" I sure miss living with the Sengos clan. I also caught lunch will Jeremy's girlfriend Kellie and they gave me a ride back to the airport. Hopefully we get to spend some more time with them next weekend while we are back. 

Okoboji was fun! The rain ruined our plans to take the pontoon to the lake, so we just pulled the pontoon into the garage and the fun continued. We played beer pong with a volleyball and 5 gallon buckets and did an 'Amazing Race" through Lake Park.  Bad weather wasn't going ruin our fun. Our ugly dresses were a hit in town!


Our stuffed philly cheesesteak peppers from last night. Yum! Our grill that we found on Craigslist is the best purchase yet..

The smoke from the fire in Colorado Springs. I took this picture from our deck. It's so smoky! It's about an hour South of us. Prayers for everyone involved. 


And, I finally took the plunge and got CO license plates today for my car. Now it's all ready for our road trip back to SD/IA next weekend for Autumn's Wedding and for the Memorial Golf Tournament. I'm excited for the gang to get back together at the wedding--it's going to be a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment