Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our House

So after this weekend, our house is a full-on construction zone. Here are a few pictures before we started tearing the place apart. 
Entry from the front door. Upstairs is the living room. Downstairs is a family room.
my favorite part: view of the mountains

living room 
basement bathroom


kitchen
patio door off the kitchen to the deck and the backyard
upstairs bathroom
basement family room
dining area off the kitchen-that cutout is looking into the kitchen
basement family area
master bedroom 
My tutoring student loves us! Isn't this the cutest? She told me the room with the red curtains is mine, and the bedroom with the blue curtains is Derreck's.
I am at home with a snow day today! I've been waiting for this day since December. And I don't even care that it's April because the moisture is needed, and it's supposed be in the 50's this weekend.  

Val texted me and she was making Tyler's favorite cookies today (she has a snow day too), and it motivated me to be a good wife so off the kitchen I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment